Saturday 30 October 2021

GOLDILOCKS ROCKS [LIVE]

60min Show ... educational and fun!



all tix $5 book now

THUR 04 NOV 11am
GOLDILOCKS ROCKS 
[LIVE] on stage
for children aged 4-10yrs

From the Australian touring company that brought you ‘Cinderella at the Disco’, ‘Aladdin and his Magic I-Pod’ and ‘Snow White and the Seven Cool Dudes’.

Goldilocks really likes to help people. She happily does the shopping for her grandmother plus the gardening too. She often walks her neighbour’s dog and collects their mail. Goldilocks cheerfully gives her teacher a hand setting up for class and she’s always happy and very polite.

It’s true what they say – “Goldilocks Rocks!”

Of course not everyone is pleased. The Big Bad Wolf is furious that Goldilocks has become so popular. He is very jealous and he’s planning to cause all sorts of trouble- what a bully. 
Watch out Goldilocks!


Audience feedback:

"My 6 year old daughter thought it was great. Perfect for her age but I am sure my younger boys would have loved it too. All the younger siblings were jigging about to the songs. Great music and good humour. My daughter was dancing with the other kids at every opportunity. We will definitely be back to ‘the junction’ for future performances."
Belinda Scammells – Parent

"Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful experience you gave my children today. I remember my mum taking me to the theatre as a child and it's so lovely to be able to do the same for my daughters now. Also, I appreciate it being a reasonable price and a really suitable show for young children (good length, kept their attention. And mine too!). Hope you all live happily ever after."
Renee Veldman – Parent

"Outstanding! The kids (and adults) loved it all."
Mark McCarthy – Teacher

"This show is fantastic - there's so much happening, I hope they return next year"
J.B Lloyd – Year 4 Teacher

"It's bright, colourful and happy and the kids were very entertained, they can't stop talking about it."
Anita Bannister – Teacher         

No comments:

Post a Comment